Community Educator Trainer
Purpose of the Job
- Developing and deploying general harm reduction training across all New Vision Bradford staff, all substances including party drugs and alcohol.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Specifically ensuring all harm reduction staff are trained in all aspects of NSP provision, including overdose prevention and Naloxone provision.
- Training pharmacies around NSP provision.
- Training other relevant staff in the wider health and care system around harm reduction and overdose prevention, such as housing providers.
- Work with the harm reduction team to develop a model for peer to peer NSP and Naloxone provision.
- Work with communications to develop and implement communications campaigns with a focus of tackling stigma.
- Work with the harm reduction team to develop monthly communications messages to the people who use our services.