Team Leader (Recovery & aftercare, Keighley)
An opportunity for a Team Leader has opened in Keighley, the role will consist of the following responsibilities. The right individual will supervise, lead and support a team of recovery, support, or group workers. They will directly intervene with people who use our services in a one-to-one group setting to help them to address their problematic alcohol/drug use. Provide support in the community for individuals and families with the aim of helping them to make the positive lifestyle changes that will aid their recovery and support and signpost individuals and families to engage with other supportive services.
Some of the key duties you will undertake are.
- Support and formally supervise at least one worker.
- Ensure that your team are supported to follow procedures and protocols.
- To support the health and wellbeing of your team.
- To review and assess the needs of service users with an alcohol or drug problem within a variety of settings.
- To support service users to improve general health, including dietary needs, personal hygiene.
- To support service users to improve their social situation, including assistance with housing, benefits, accessing community services and budgeting.
Find out more by clicking the Apply button.