Individual Placement and Support
Finding jobs to aid people’s recovery
The Individual Placement and Support (IPS) team help to find meaningful jobs for people we support that suit their skills, abilities and experience. Did you know that the right employment can improve someone’s wellbeing? Being in a job can:
- Build your confidence and skills
- Increase your social network
- Improve your financial situation
- Provide more structure in your life, and a sense of purpose
Our Individual Placement and Support (IPS) team is here to help people find and keep jobs.
What is Individual Placement and Support (IPS)?
IPS is a client-focused employment support model that helps those engaging in drug and alcohol treatments to get into competitive sustainable employment.
IPS Employment Specialists work alongside your recovery worker and clinical teams to support you to find the employment of your choice.
Employment support at New Visions in Bradford can offer you:
- Comprehensive assessment of your employment needs
- Disclosure advice
- Job searches
- CV writing and updates
- Interview Preparation
- Continued support once in employment.
- Appointments in the community
- DWP benefits advice.
- Targeted employer engagement
IPS is open to all clients engaging with New Vision Bradford.
To find out more about IPS please speak to your Recovery worker or contact the IPS Team direct. You can email them email@example.com